Saturday 4 July 2015

Straight from the Diary #1

Hello folk. Today Ms.TG’s got some words from her desk for all the confused souls. So now… Let’s talk (even though I’m the only one doing that :P)
Recently I’ve been going through a lot of trauma. People have shown me faces which I wouldn’t dare to know about. Second year is up and I have this whole bunch of stories to talk about.
I turned into a guardian, a good friend, a person to lend shoulder in need, a leader, a lover, a cheater, and what not. I went through a lot of phases this year and life thought me how to handle all. I’m not any saint nor have I acquired any spiritual guidance. I just feel like talking good (minus kind words) today.
Throughout the course of your life, you will meet people- strange, weird, psychopaths, stubborn, sweet, and all other kinds. This process is gonna continue until the same people lower you, down the ground, for you to return where you belong. The thing you need to learn is the way you treat them and get treated by them- both lie in your hand.
No matter how hard you try or how well you play safe, they are gonna knock you down. After all that is the reason of their existence. They came into your life, so that god could complete his syllables on time.
Love: A feeling which each and every person living up to an average age of 16 (or even lesser) experiences wherein he completely losses all of his senses and makes mistakes which either haunt him or become the reason for his buddies to laugh along. There is no running. You have to have this feeling eat you up at least once.
You can’t really be sure if it’s actually love that you are feeling. There are other feelings called attraction, infatuation, lust, attachment, desire, compassion, etcetera which shows up disguised as the so-called Love.
The essence lies in enjoying this feeling and not letting it over rule you. You are allowed to deal with it only from afar. Once you get into the core, you would not know what it’s being out of it.  We have heard poets and artists speak about Love and most of them have referred to it as a beautiful pit wherein you fall and feel all good but sooner do you realize that you can never see the world in the same light as before.
I would like to quote one of the lines that I recently came across on Insta. It said:
“Be in Love and don’t fall into it; coz everything that falls, breaks.”
Keeping this in mind, let’s not fall into the beautiful pit but make the world you are living in, a beautiful place.
New start, old hope.

#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment