Thursday 9 July 2015

Straight from the Diary #2

‘I do not know where to start from.’ The same line to begin with- Life, has turned out what I didn’t think of… No, it’s not bad, but I cannot term it as the best either. Well, it isn’t even balanced.
Even while writing this, I’m drifting a lot. Texting, gossips, etc., they don’t want to go out. Nor do I want to let it out. But, I don’t want it to be the only thing. I solve their problems. Have started giving advices like a pro and I’m not aware of what must be the first step towards the new old me.
I’m not lost; it’s just that it’s not the same. When I look back, somewhere I feel, I would have done things in a different way. Sooner do I realize that those are the reasons for me to be this way; and I love the way it is.
The transformation from the shy, unaware chubby little girl to practical, cheerful grown up introvert (would be lady) seems like a fairytale. Not only do I seem to unlock the mystery of my existence, but I do help others find theirs.
People often consider me as a person, who should accept what they try to impose. And then, they call me arrogant, egoistic and proud. I don’t think it’s a sickness to ‘Love yourself’. If you think so, then you’re the one who is retarded.
Yes, I am this. I can’t pretend. Call me whatever you want to. You know what, I fucking don’t care.
Okay… I know the topic drifted a lot from ‘a talk with me’ to a ‘middle finger at your face’. Truly speaking, this is when it’s right. This is when it actually comes out naturally without much examination. And this is how life has become… It comes in through and paints me with whatever color it likes. And I, like a sincere blank paper accept each font with utmost grace – The thing I love about myself.
#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment