Wednesday 8 July 2015

Imagination #14 ~A new ray of hope~

Bright strokes of the morning hit his face. It gleamed in freshness. He was still asleep but his eyeballs sort of moved. He would wake up if the beams continue for more, I thought. I kneeled over, not completely touching though and bought back the calmness again. His face was still radiating.
His lips pleaded me to touch them. I moved closer and then refrained. I looked up and smiled. It was much softer than a smile; I blushed actually. I turned to him again and was determined to kiss this time. My heart started beating faster with a steady pace as I moved closer in slow motion. I shifted my hand and surrounded him so as to get a support. Our lips were only inches apart. I moved closer, minimizing the distance by half.
He opened his eyes and I crossed all over him to reach my phone which was at the other side of the bed. I grabbed it and went back to my position. “I sense some planning. “ He said with a voice intoxicating the air. I held my breath before replying. “What planning?” I said, acting dumb even though I knew what he meant. “Task incomplete ha?” He said turning to my side. I blushed and buried my face inside the blanket. He didn’t lift the cover, instead he came in. “Were you not? “He asked again; his voice deeper this time. I turned to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled from the corner of his lips and kissed my forehead.
“It’s already nine. You need to get going.” The mistress said knocking the door hard. I took off the blanket and replied, “Yeah, Okay. “ He was still looking at me. Deeply in thought, figuring out something, he held my face in his hands, “I don’t want to. I want to be this way, forever, with you.” I always remember the first time we met, whenever he says things like these. He was completely heartbroken and drunk when he slammed into this place. His girlfriend ditched him for another guy and he wanted to do the same. He chose me in spite of the other girls being exceedingly appealing and tempting. Every time I ask him the reason, he says his heart didn’t allow him to look at anyone else except me, that night. Even though it sounds filmy, I feel like believing it.
For the first time in my life, since I was seventeen, I spent the night with a man without having sex. We talked the entire night. He told his story over and over again and I confronted him. We drank and smoked along. Despite being this high, it was all under control. I still cannot sum up what happened that night. What was it that connected us so well? I bonded with him like with no one else before.
After that night, he came back regularly. I tell him all that happened throughout the day and he does the same. I know his deepest secrets and he has ripped me apart without touching me. We started off as strangers, preceded as friends and ended up loving each other unboundedly.
He got up and started packing his stuff. He brings his book everyday and teaches me new things. You see, they don’t educate you, when all they want from you, is your body. I was completely lost until I met him. He became the purpose of my life; the reason of my existence. Before him, I knew some fucked up words which I had to mug up so that I could seduce the customer. But now, I had a complete set of a dignified language inside my head.  
I sat upright on the bed. “Will you come back tonight?” I asked.
“No.” He said with a straight face. “No?” I repeated. “I’ll come in the evening and take you away.” He said and smiled. “Are you serious? What about the money?”
“I’ve arranged everything. You don’t need to worry. We’ll be at home tonight.” He said cheerfully. I smiled along with tears gushing out. “My poor baby, why do you need to cry all the time ha? That tank never dries out!” He said with a smirk. “I’m not crying.” I said wiping the dirt from my face. He came close and gave me a tight hug. “I love you.” He said holing me tighter. Tears filled in my eyes again and he gave me a disgusted look. I smiled and said, “What more does a sex worker need than a person who loves her unconditionally.” He hit my face lightly, “You are going to be my wife and that is what the world is going to denote you with.” He put his finger over my lips and kissed them. He again kissed my forehead and left. I watched as he closed the door and then gazed at the window. The sun seemed like glowing brighter and tonight the moon was going to be fuller than ever.


#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment