Monday 30 January 2017

Random Thoughts #4

As time leaps and I grow older each day, the thought of monotheism becomes intense. The thought of living like a hermit except that you leave out the people and not your dreams. Like a nomad- who does what he does wants to.
I’ve been realizing that happiness is so difficult to come by when you are surrounded by negative energy. Worst part, you ask? That is when this energy is from the people you live with. These aren’t just people, they are the doors which I need to push open to get to my dreams. Difficulty level increases because the door has been closed for years and I do not possess any sort of oil or grease to loosen the grip. Well, I cannot even find the keyhole, let alone the key. So, you see, no point.
I need to find another way or probably a hole in the wall perfect enough for me to cross the line.
Reality?
It’s so difficult to just get out of the house and my mind wanders places. With every passing day, the world news worsens and so does the life of a girl. I really thought that those typical Indian women exaggerated about living life in a nutshell. I thought they said so because they didn’t have the courage to follow their dream and break the gate.
But now, the sky seems clearer. I’ve got courage, passion for my dreams, fire burning inside and almost everything that a woman might require to survive in this world alone. But still…
I see what the problem is now; They never ask you; they never let you; they never ever are going to understand you. Most fucked up part of the story is that you ‘need’ them to let you be. Their permission and approval is going to decide a future that you must cope with.
It’s not that I don’t care for my family. I do value them and I don’t hate them. It’s just that the box I’m living in has run out of oxygen and I’ve started developing claustrophobia. Why is it so difficult for them to understand that, which is made of them.?


#StyZie


No comments:

Post a Comment