Saturday 21 January 2017

Random Thoughts #2 ~Keep Shining~

Weird how our feelings work. People closest to us make us sad and the people who are unaware of our existence turnout to be the soothers. One such thing is currently gracing the path I’m walking on.
Recently, I had been going through lot of emotional torture. Something I cannot explain to the people who caused it. Some who understand me and can share the pain are unaware of all this because I don’t know how to explain it to them either. For all those I’d like to say, do not worry, I’m doing all fine now.

I was so sad, I didn’t come out of my room for quite a time. For that time, I tried cheering myself up. I failed. But then I came across a drama called ‘Coffee prince’. There is this actor who plays the lead, Gong Yoo. I simply watched the drama because it was on my list since a long time (being a KDrama fan makes you have an endless list). But when I saw that person smiling, I, somewhat, forgot stuff that had been bothering me. I cannot really explain what this feeling is exactly. But I know one thing for sure that I am at peace now.
Also, something I thought would never happen, happened. I am not a big fan of kids (my friends know this quite well :P) but those tiny little bugs really helped too. A variety show by the name ‘Return of Superman’ made me want to look at life brightly. It is about Fathers staying with their kids for 2 days straight without their wives to help them. It’s fun really. For all the lost souls, I’d surely recommend this show.
So why am I writing all this suddenly? Well, I am all cheer now. Currently listening to songs from the drama ‘Goblin’ which also has Gong Yoo in it :P I’m officially in  the fan club now. This one has the best set of OST any Korean drama has ever had. Of course, ‘Descendants of the sun’ and ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘Legend of the blue sea’ and ‘Only you’ by Siwon were amazing too. But there is a sense of peace and calmness in every track.
For people who are sad right now, I’d just like to say to hang on. Like the old saying goes, ‘There is no rainbow without the rain.’ You never know how God has decided to cheer you up so don’t give up. Keep shining:)


#StyZie 

No comments:

Post a Comment