Thursday 31 December 2015

Random Thoughts #1



No, I do not have a best friend. I’ve only got a friend who I discuss my love life with. I talk to her about my crushes and the stupid situations that I often think of. She makes me believe that she listens to them intently but no, she doesn’t. She listens only when it’s something that she is related to. I know, this will hurt, but this is the TRUTH. I do not have a best friend; I just have a friend who I text when I have no one else to talk to. When everyone else if offline, I check if you are available. Yes, of course there is nothing to talk about. And the fact that we meet almost every day makes this be. And no, I do not have a best friend.

You say you know me better than anyone else. I say that too. But when I think about it, it feels like you do not know me AT ALL! Do you know what I dream of? Yes, you may say. You have never heard any of my dreams completely. I start to tell about it and somebody else pings you and you turn to them. Because any way, I’m going to stand there, in the same place to continue the story I started. During the break that you let me think about my dream, before blabbing it out, I changed the plot. So, no, you do not know what I dream of.

Do you know who I think of before sleeping? Do you know what I do when I absolutely do nothing productive? Do you know how I feel about my mother and about my family? You don’t. I had tried telling about this to you, coz' I thought you might want to listen. But no, you didn’t. The girl who hates you had to tell you about the reason behind it and it was much more interesting than my sad and complicated background.

It might hurt a lot, but the truth cannot be misled. I was alone before, I am now, and somewhere I know, that I will be till the grave. I say it now, without hesitation, that you my friend know me more than any other person alive, but no, you are not my best friend.

P.S: When the writer inside you wants to come out and there’s not even a single drop of pain inside you, you need to create one: Over thinking helps.  

#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment