Friday 20 February 2015

Juliet's Letter #1

Dear Iron Man,

I didn’t want to look in that direction, but like always, I couldn’t take command over my eyes. They betrayed, every time I trusted them. Never had any guy had this effect on me. The moment you turn up, my senses take a break and move out into a phase of never ending desire. My cheeks were never so perfectly lit, until before you.

Whenever you sit beside me, I can’t focus on anything. I get scared to even move a finger or take in a deep breath. All I think is what you would be thinking of me at the very moment. When there are people between us, I try to steal glances without your notice. I definitely don’t want to get caught while admiring you. I know this is crazy, but I love your hands. Sounds idiotic right? But this is the truth. The sexiness of your hands always acts as a positive force attracting me even more. Sometimes I wonder if my sight would turn into an evil one, spoiling them. If I were a guy, I would have envied you for that.

When you are already seated and I enter the place; and if for some reason our eyes meet, the world around me freezes. I could have pushed you by the seat and kissed you, if there weren’t so many restrictions.




Anyone would describe me as a light which would shine, even in the darkest of hour. I’m more like the color yellow; ready to spread the brightness all over. And your nature claims a grayish presence; secluded from the world, most of the time. Considering my personality, you would be the last person ever, to match up.

I do not know what quality of yours made me fall for you. I do not know either, if I’m still in that pit, I once fell. But I do know that I’m going to skip a beat over and over again every time you pass by.

Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I’m waiting for that final moment

You say the words that I can’t say…

Yours and only Yours,
Juliet

#StyZie




No comments:

Post a Comment