Friday 20 February 2015

I Knew Him..

I saw him as he entered the bus. His face appeared fearless and dressing, simple. He kept his bag aside as he sat; opened a book and was keenly indulged in it. I smiled slightly and diverted my mind to the nature outside.

After my class, while returning home I saw him again in the campus seated alone on the bench, dipped into his mobile. He barely talked; in spite of his friends around, he was busy surfing.


I didn’t want to observe him nor miss my path from my studies. But unfortunately or fortunately he was always around me. I used to observe him, whenever I got a chance. As days passed, I looked out for him every day as it became my habit. Until one day I got his name. I knew getting in contact with him was a wrong idea but I wanted to know him more. I found him on networking site, and luckily, got a text from him. His text seemed straight but many things were left unsaid.
I figured that he was less bothered about anyone. May be there was something in his past. He hardly smiled and rarely cracked jokes. I realized the pull between us, was a one way traffic. To avoid the divergence of my mind, I gave a full stop to the chat. It wouldn’t have affected him anyway, as the chances of him, considering me a friend were marginal. I thought to leave him on his way. I liked him the way he was.

I remember his replies whenever he comes past. Memories reprise as I think about it and a sweet smile fills in my lips. I wish, I said who I was. I knew whom I was texting to, but he didn’t know whom he was replying to.

Write Up: me$hal
Editing: StyZie



3 comments:

  1. Ohh nw i came to know,whoz txtin me since 2months :-P:-P:-P
    hehe itz FAB asusual.loved it meshal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @salman...you need to check it again...cz its not at all me :-P ...thank you :-)

    @styzie...its just a story...don't make it reality :-P

    ReplyDelete