Friday 5 December 2014

Still Waiting....

I was in depressed state as I walked through the stairs... "what has happened to him?? Why do I feel like I'm ignored??" were the questions running in my mind...
"Meshal..!!" Riya screamed. I looked at her. She was breathing heavily and ran towards me with a big smile.
I switched my mind to present situation and wore a confusing smile on my face. She caught my hand and dragged me to a corner, "guess what?" she asked. I gave her a confusing look because I had no idea what made her so happy that day. "Sorry buddy, I couldn't say you but today I can't control... It's been a week, me and Rehan are in contact." I still stood giving confusing look to her and further enquired if she was confirmed about the person being Rehan . She showed me his pictures and made me hear his voice as proof. I gave her a teasing smile and she blushed.

Rehan was just a normal guy.. Cute.. Shy.. Innocent.. Always smiling.. Ambitious and crush of some girls including my friend as well.

I neither said anybody about him nor he knew who I was. He was the first person to start the conversation. I usually don't reply to anybody but I replied to him. He seemed different and may be I just wanted to know him more. We used to chat about college,, studies..different stuffs.. We had late night chats. Texted each other every moment when we were off.. We laughed .. We teased.. Everything was going well until..he stopped replying. I texted him every time but..
I was worried.. Then atlast at midnight he texted 'How are you?'. As I had kept message tone on, I could wake up and texted him back but unfortunately he didn't reply.. This went for days but I never stopped texting him.. As I missed him I read out all our old conversation and smiled and cared..
A week after this when Riya told me he was texting her I was broke completely. It wasn't his fault but mine.. I was the one who got attracted to him. I made myself a toy and he played whenever he wanted.. 
But I made up my mind as this won't go for long because I will leave his world and live mine. I know I will wait for him until I lose all my hopes..

Story credits and write up: -me$hal-
Editing: StyZie

8 comments:

  1. You stole my writer!huh! -_-
    she was supposed to write for me! :(
    Me$hal!
    p.s - it was sublime and statuesque write up :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writers aren't stolen Sir.. It's their choice..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot kashif :-)
    I don't write for any particular blog...iam sorry :-(
    And kashif thanks alott for accepting my first story and posting it :-) and in sha allah i will write for you too soon :-) but for now,its someone else turn :-P

    ReplyDelete