Friday 21 November 2014

The morning dream..!

Ever dreamt of death? As in.. A dream in which you see it approaching. Not just your death, but.. The abolishment of the entire universe.

*at granny's house*
I had to do some work, something really important. I don't know why, but it seemed so. Gus was with me. By my side, to help me. I told him we'll have to do this together. I don't know what was he doing at my granny's house. We weren't even related. Except that I had a crush on him.
I told him about the work and came out. It seemed like morning. Like the sun has just lifted. I went out. There was the sun. Round and magnificent yet calm. It's shape was so precise and neat. Never had I seen it this way. It was red with a sprinkle of orange as the setting one at the beach. I was trying to figure it out while I saw another one of the same kind, coinciding with the first one. And then another. They were more than four. Each shaped as if it were a color paper cut out neatly with scissors. I had never seen the sun without minimizing my eyes.. And this time.. It was cool and peaceful.
I was stunned by the view in front of me. I was about to call out my granny when this thought stuck my mind. Was it what I was thinking!! Nothing came out of my mouth for some moments. I was so much in a state of shock. So much that I could barely stand.

Qayamat..!! The Day Of Judgement..!!!!!

I had read it before and even heard many people talk about its signs. Two sun at the same time; will rise from the west. All the believers will vanish at one go.. And the sight made me go mad..
I went straight to the tap and started doing my ablution. I could see everyone run for their lives. The news had already reached the world. Everyone started repenting. Praying. I went in and stood for the salat. I looked out. It seemed like the dawn. Like, the sun was about to set. It was so confusing. Moments ago, it was morning and then, in seconds it was evening.
I made an intention of praying 3 rakhats. My grandpa was standing behind me. He was saying something but I didn't care to listen. I wasn't even bothered of what others were doing. I just wanted to ask for forgiveness to the almighty. Just wanted to make myself safe. While in salah, I heard my granny telling out that one of my uncle passed away. The reason was so funny yet no one had this urge to smile. He popped up a bottle of cold drink and that had so much of gas content that blew him up. If it was some normal time, I would have never believed it. But them.. It was The Day.. Anything could happen. 

I finished 3 rakhats and stood up again. My grandpa was still there saying something to me. This time, I turned back. I was shocked to see his condition. His hand.. His hand was like some flat metal . It was melting. I can't even explain how that looked. I had no time consoling him. I just gave out a loud call enough for everyone in the house to listen. I didn't care if anyone came there to see him. I just went up to the other room to finish my salat. He was crying and fell on the floor. I didn't have time to make him sit proper. 

I went to the other room.. And zooooommmmmm..!!!
I opened my eyes.. White wall in front of me. I could only hear the sound of the fan. My mother preparing something in the kitchen. My sister sleeping beside me. 
I turned. Watched again. The ceiling. The sound of the fan. My room. White painted wall.

God..!!! It was a dream. I couldn't believe what I had seen. I sat straight and started to cry.

Usually I forget dreams soon. But this one. It is going to haunt me for the entire life. 
Life is just the journey and you are yet to reach the final destination. Don't be too obsessed with it. You never know when it ends. 

#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment