Thursday 20 November 2014

Imagination #1


She hit me loosely on my face. It was like she kissed me without touching her lips. We were having funny conversation and I eventually started teasing her. I always love this look of hers, when she fakes her anger.

Her laughter, her hair, her eyes, her lips. I just love everything about her. The way she carries herself in the most crucial situation. Her peace of mind. Her love towards me. Yes..! That's the best part - her love for me.
I'm so lucky to have her. My life couldn't be more complete than this. She is the soul of my happiness. The reason for everything that's in my life. I say this to her every time and she shys away and tells me to stop flattering her.

World.. So quite outside, yet to end in darkness. Birds returning to their nest, and sun.. Ready to spread light to the other side of the planet. And my love; resting on my lap. Her head peacefully relaxed over my chest.

Her face.. I can't explain how that looked. It radiated the red sky so well. I felt like the richest man on earth. I kissed her forehead. She tilted her head and smiled back.
She blew my already-flying hair and waved her hand through them. She does that always and I just love it. I kissed her without giving her a clue. And she.. gave me back, what I wanted. She kissed me back with all her passion. And then.. I better keep it a secret. You can understand it yourself. As they say, 'samajdar  ko ishara hi kaafi hai' :) :*
#StyZie

4 comments:

  1. Really cute 1...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Never said you had a blog too��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Created it 3-4 days back.. Thought of sharing after it grew.. :P

      Delete