Tuesday 31 March 2015

Juliet's Letter #2

Dear Ironman,
The love that was covering the veil is fading. I know this is unusual but the process of letting go seems easier.
I have decided to move on…
I can now carelessly roam around and spin in your presence. It is like; your shadow doesn’t make any difference. You no longer make me go crazy. My heart, beats normally now. Your smile seems less adorable and your hands appear like that of any other guy around.
I noticed you that day, intensely. Your behavior didn’t appeal me much. When you were far, you gleamed like a star. And now when I know so much about you, you are nothing but a mixture of all those century made bits of sand and dust.
Wanted to let you know that if you come around now, asking for me; it’s not going to work.
And yeah! You were looking really cute today… like always.




“Kehte hai Zinadgi se pyar karne wale,
Maut se darte hai…
Darte toh ham uss rooh ke bichadne se hai,
Jo saath nibhati chali gayi… 

No longer yours,
Juliet.

#StyZie

No comments:

Post a Comment